Don't know if it's because I am still in transition into new job, lack of carbo or PMS or all.
Shuttling between dropping/picking Eunice, work and home is starting to take a toll on me. Can't wait to move back into Biopolis. I feel like I have no time to myself. Rush rush rush.
Training at work is picking up. Once the engine started, it's vroom all the way. Doing labwork is okay, but at the end of it, writing reports is not. No longer do I have the luxury to sit down and surf net. I'm composing this post now during lunchtime cos I don't feel like joining the regular lunch gang.
I miss the friendly and cosy environment at the previous workplace. Especially when I bump into ex-bosses/colleagues when I drop/fetch Eunice, I reminisce the 亲切感.
New colleagues
Some have been very helpful so far in guiding me through the training and PR.
Others will, erm, just remain as 'colleagues'. I feel that the latter group speaks down to me just because they have been here longer, so they know more.
忍
1 comment:
忍耐、加油!
Post a Comment