I notice I have some blog visitors from Melbourne and Sydney. Were you originally from Singapore and migrated there?
I spent 2 years on Melbourne and loved it there. The laidback pace, the space, the weather.
On the way to work this morning, I had a sudden urge to move to Oz. In fact yesterday I googled for Aussie job search engines.
I don't have to pay ridiculous amount for a piece of paper if I want to own a car. It's just absurd lah. My girl could have a childhood and not be caught up with grades or enrichment classes. We should have a better quality of life than now.
Oh and during weekends, we could just drive out to farms. Anyone caught the episode of Pornsak infotainment show (Food Thoughts?) where he visited Aussie orchards and oyster farms? He just slurped the succulent, creamy, sweet and freshest oyster flesh aboard the 'farming' boat.
I digressed a little. Coming back........Who knows? Maybe we could just depend on ZM to bring home the piglet and I could stay at home to look after home, kid and also serve in church. So rosy, right?
Anyone knows the market there right now? Are they tightening the number of PR holders/new citizenship?
2 comments:
Was just having similar thoughts the other day!! Haha!
i heard that they are.
not sure how true or reliable my source is but this was what she told me.
Interested applicants would have to sign up and then their names would be "dropped" into a box and left untouched for 2 yrs. Thereafter, they would pick up names and then inform the applicants to proceed with application process.
well, like i said, not sure how reliable this piece of information is. if you are keen to do it, apply soon.
contact me on fb for more info?
Post a Comment