Friday, June 24, 2011

No more tears....for the time being

I am happy to report that I didn't break down while delivering my speech at the farewell dinner. *peace sign*

Strategy was I chose to recall funny incidents, for example when I couldn't understand my boss' English when I first met him at the first interview, how glad I was to have bosses who respected us as a person when I overheard how the chief pathologist barked down at his staff.

I avoided venturing to those tear-jerking areas. Haha! But in the process, I inadvertently missed out the girls for which I will save that for another post. And they rightly deserve an entry by itself.

It was a cosy, private room. We ate, we chatted, poked fun, 'kampai'. All these was made possible by HS and ZX who nudged the organising committee to give a more befitting farewell to 3 ladies instead of an office pizza party.

3 comments:

Mummy N said...

parting can be such sweet sorrow.

whats the next plan?

Ju said...

Still no SAHM, moving onto quasi-gahmen pasture ;)

Mummy N said...

SAHM is a luxury. Like your post, husband needs to rear quite a few pigs else, we can really forget abt performing our womanly roles.

Sigh... Work does this to people. Workmis getting fr bad to worse. When u have done what u need to do, something comes along with a bright idea and viola, more work. Nothing taken away, there is only so much a jar can hold.